Sunday, August 17, 2008

Laundry Hamper FUN



FINALLY, some new pictures. The only time Kaden shows any patience is when I am washing clothes. He waits so quietly for me to empty the hamper because he knows.....once the clothes are gone, its his for the taking. I've got him convinced that THIS is his way to help mommy (usually he likes to pull the clothes off the table just as I have folded them) His "job" is to drag the hamper back through the house to his bathroom. A job he does very well I might add. BUT FIRST..he has to drag it all through the living room, get inside it, roll around, then run as he pulls it (I guess he thinks it's chasing him??...see pic for visual) Oh and in case you are wondering why he doesn't have any clothes on...its because I do laundry once a week...and I needed his clothes so I could wash them. He doesn't mind!!!


No comments: