Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Edouard

Well we survived the tropical storm! The night before Kendal was busy putting everything in the garage...toys, chairs, grill, garbage can...to make sure nothing blew away. He even took the swings down off Kaden's playhouse. Dixie Dog was the most excited because she got to spend the night in the house. Kaden woke up at 5:30 just as the storm was coming in. It was VERY WINDY so I think that scared him. He spent the rest of the morning in our bed...which for some of you that know..is a BIG NO NO!!! I will admit it was nice to sleep until 9:00 AM for a change. Kendal got to stay home most of the morning, but now he is off to work again and it's just me and little bit. Hope everyone doesn't have too much to clean up from the storm!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys made it through Edouard ok!! I was happy for the tropical storm because it actually pushed some cooler air up to Dallas! For the first time in forever it was under 100 degrees today! :) Take care - talk to you guys soon.

Catherine said...

When are you going to post somemore?? I need something to read! I may have to start my own if my bloggers don't start writing more often